Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weird Weekend

I thought by having an "in-home nanny" that my children would NEVER get sick. I finally told my husband last week he had to move out, to which he replied "I don't think so". As a school teacher he is passing EVERYTHING off to the boys! By the time they get to school, their immune systems should be awesome. I find myself getting a tad better in not second guessing everything I do but it is very hard knowing the right answer when they can't tell you what is hurting.


Major had a temp all week and I think it was a combination of a head cold and his other canine coming through that just made things rough on my poor peanut. Things were getting better and we (Tripp, Major and myself) went to Granny and Oupas house to see everyone. Major was still acting fussy but not a huge deal. Well we got home around 2:30 to see Daddy when he got home from baseball practice and poor Major was in a horrible mood. Last night we took turns staying up with him bc he just was not a happy camper.


After a warm bath and a breathing treatment, he finally let me lay him down.
Poor little guy :-(
And of course, Tripp has been wide open following me around the house and not appreciating it at all if he just gets in a room and I go back out. It shouldn't be too much longer for this little man to start pulling up on things. In fact, he tried Saturday morning and didn't make it too far before he hit his head on the hardwood. He also "tells" on things. At least that is what I call it. After you get him when he gets hurt he will be crying (minus tears) and start babbling and pointing :-) He has so much personality.
Friday night we got KFC and he crawled up to my plate (as he refused to eat his food like always) and I gave him some mash potatoes. And he took several bites and before I knew it just swiped a handful of biscuit and then proceeds to eat it out of his hand! It was so cute and funny. Needless to say, Daddy got the vacuum out after.
Please keep our family in your prayers. My first trip I leave for Tuesday. My mother is riding with me to FL. We are staying with my sister Tuesday night and then leaving early Wed morning to finish the trip and then after my work we will return home. Please pray for Nick and the boys and my safe travels. These are the hard parts of being a working mom.

0 comments:




My Peanut

My Peanut

About Me

My photo
What can I say! Dated short time, married quickly, did it right and had twins! Both stubburn, both hard headed, both driven in life, our poor children have no hope

Followers

 
Background by Jennifer Furlotte / Pixels and IceCream