My appointment went very well today. I was at the doctor's office for 3 hours!!!!! Needless to say I will be making my appointments later in the afternoon from now on.
Ultrasounds turned out normal. Nothing abnormal everything looks great!!!! They were moving!!! Oh my gosh it was so exciting. Nick was just grinning from ear to ear pointing everything out. So sweet.
Baby A - Measuring 9 weeks 2 days 167 heart rate
Baby B - Measuring 8 weeks 4 days 182 heart rate!!!!! aka our cross country runner!
Baby A (sorry pics are blurry because of lighting)
Baby A different angle
Baby B
Twins Picture
Ah! We are so in love already! We got down to the nitty gritty today at the doc's office and have I mentioned how much I love my doctor? Best doctor in the whole world! He is not pushing me for anything he is going to let me go till I can't go no mo! (slang for "more") Of course if health becomes a problem he will step in but I want to bake these suckers till they are good and ready! I got a tote bag filled with all kinds of random things from Similac because they are doing some sort of promo thing anyway if any of you know me you know how much I love free stuff so I can't wait to go home and rummage through all of it.
I am now off of "monitoring". I can actually feel normal and I think that it will do my mental state of mind good haha. I go every 4 weeks and will have an ultrasound each time. I am so excited!!!
Thank you for everyone's continued prayers. We can definitely see that they were all heard. We owe God everything we have and now a days it seems like that is shoved up in my face more frequently. I have nothing to complain about except that my stomach is screaming at me and I need to go eat.
Love to all!
Jeremiah 29:11
Thursday, November 19, 2009
9 Weeks 2 Days
Posted by The Ledbetters at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yeah!! That is so awesome! Your little 'peanuts' look great and the numbers are perfect! This is one of my favorite ages to scan. They look like little peanuts with arm and leg buds! So adorable! Turn off your worrying now!!
oh honey! i LOVE love LOVE this blog! thanks for emailing the link to me! LOVE you and you know i will be continuing to pray for you and your family!
Heather
Post a Comment